Collection of Information
We may collect the following information:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Case details relevant to your inquiry
Use of Information
The information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- To provide legal advice and services
- To improve our services
- To send periodic emails regarding your case or other information we believe may be of interest to you
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Control of Your Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
Disclosure of Information
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Changes to This Policy
The Dross Law Firm Email: email@example.com
Last updated: August 03, 2023